When | Who | Where
Get To Know The Opposition
- WBB: The Chargers have been eliminated from contention for the GLIAC Tournament, meaning their season will end at the conclusion of their game at Ohio Dominican Saturday afternoon.
- WBB: Seniors Morgan Blair and Becca Scherting will be honored as part of senior night just before tip-off of Thursday's game against Lake Erie.
- WBB: Junior center Allie Dittmer is tied for ninth in program history in blocked shots for a single season (28).
- WBB: Sophomore Allie Dewire is the first Charger guard with more than 300 points, 100 rebounds and 80 assists in a season since Chelsea Harrison in 2011-12.
- WBB: Hillsdale has won four straight meetings versus Lake Erie College. This rivalry, as well as the one with Ohio Dominican, will continue next year when all three teams move to the Great Midwest Athletic Conference.
- MBB: The Chargers are one of the GLIAC's hottest teams, going 6-1 in their past seven games, including an ongoing three-game winning streak in which they are averaging 89 points per game during the streak.
- MBB: Junior guard Stedman Lowry scored his 1,000th career point in last Saturday's 85-70 win at Tiffin.
- MBB: Hillsdale cannot clinch a GLKIAC Tournament berth with a win over the Storm Thursday. Because Ohio Dominican does not play, the Chargers can't lock up a spot until Saturday's regular season finale. However, a Hillsdale win would eliminate ODU from postseason contention, making the last spot a race between Hillsdale and Walsh.
- MBB: Seniors Nick Archer and Rhett Smith will be recognized in a pre-game ceremony Thursday night as part of senior night.
- MBB: Chargers head coach John Tharp has 168 wins at Hillsdale, leaving him just four victories shy of Ron Halsted's school record of 172.