When | Who | Where
Get To Know The Opposition
University of Findlay Women's Basketball Webpage
University of Findlay Men's Basketball Webpage
Ashland University Women's Basketball Webpage
Ashland University Men's Basketball Webpage
- WBB: The Oilers have dominated the series in recent years over the Charger women's basketball team, going 6-1 vs. Hillsdale since the 2011-12 season.
- WBB: Senior guard Morgan Blair has found the offensive touch in recent games. She's scored 12, 12 and 13 points in her last three, the latter coming on her birthday, and also a season-high.
- WBB: Hillsdale and Findlay are two of the GLIAC's top six offensive rebounding teams.
- WBB: The Chargers' swarming style of defense is paying off. Hillsdale is now second in the GLIAC in steals per game at 10.5.
- WBB: Ashland comes into play this week ranked No. 1 in the nation in Division II. The Eagles have been laying waste to the competition all season, routinely racking up 100-point games.
- MBB: Over the years, Findlay has been the measuring stick for the Charger men's basketball team, but it's a rivalry the Oilers have dominated. Findlay won 24 straight meetings between these teams from 2002-11, a streak that was snapped by Hillsdale's GLIAC regular season champion team on Dec. 8, 2011. Findlay is 5-1 vs. Hillsdale since the 2012-13 season.
- MBB: Unlike Ashland, Tiffin and all of the teams in the GLIAC North, Hillsdale's rivalry with Findlay is one that will continue next year. Both teams will join the Great Midwest Athletic Conference in 2017-18.
- MBB: Ashland has won three of the last five meetings between these teams, including two in a row in 2014-15 and 2015-16.
- MBB: Junior guard Stedman Lowry scored a career-high 32 points in the team's last win, 85-75 in overtime, over Northwood last Thursday.
- MBB: Chargers head coach John Tharp has 162 wins at Hillsdale, leaving him just 10 victories shy of Ron Halsted's school record of 172.